The benefits of lemon and egg white are so talked about all over the globe. Historically, egg white and lemon has been used for thousands of years for their amazing benefits. These two spectacular ingredients are excellent for toning and tighten of the skin. Separately they both do an awesome job and benefit the skin But, when incorporated together can be mind blowing.
The combination of lemon and egg white is an absolute match made in heaven. For a facial mask, egg white alone possesses numerous numbers of benefits to give you a radiant glow. On the other hand, lemon juice is a natural rich source of vitamins c and alpha hydroxyl acids that is full of antioxidants which benefits the skin. They heal acne and blackheads which is one of the major skin problems we face today, it also tightens black spots and blemishes, and is absolutely natural, perfect morning routine and very affordable.
But, for this particular article, I am going to show you how you can incorporate egg white and lemon juice for a facial mask.
First thing you need is one egg and one lemon.
1. You separate the egg white from the yolk in a bowl
2. Divide the lemon into two halves
3. Squeeze the lemon juice into the bowl where you have your egg white
4. Whisk it with a fork until you have a it in a foamy form.
5. Apply it on a clean face leaving it for about 10-15 minutes
6. Cleanse off with a Luke warm water and wipe off gently using a soft clean cloth.
Now your skin is soft and radiant. Enjoy!!!!
Comment below if you have tried this!